DriTac Adhesive Group has developed a repair
system to correct the hollow spots and popping
conditions for engineered wood flooring
installations. These instalation problems cost the flooring
industry millions of dollars per year. Studies and
experience show that the major cause of problems
for engineered wood floor installations are voids
between the flooring and the subfloor.
PROBLEMS OCCUR ON JOBS WHERE:
• The flooring adhesive fails to have full contact
with the flooring, which results in gaps between
the flooring and the subfloor.
• Subfloors are not leveled properly before
• Old adhesives crystalize and release from
subfloor due to natural wood movement.
• Wrong spread rate of adhesive, resulting in
release of wood from subfloor.
• Warping of wood flooring due to water damage
or (out of box) warped product.
BENEFITS OF DRITAC PROFESSIONAL
WOOD FLOOR REPAIR SYSTEM
• Functional and easy to use for both the
professional flooring installer and the "do it
• Hollow spot or void beneath the flooring is
completely filled with the repair adhesive, truly
repairing the problem! (Epoxy repair kits only
tack down a small section of the problem area).
• Drill bit and applicator tips are much
smaller in diameter than conventional repair
kits, creating a smaller hole which is easily
hidden with wood putty.
• No need to weigh down the repaired area.
• Cost per repair is a fraction of the cost of
• Floor can be walked on immediately after
the repair. No set up time is required!